Meal Program

Frontier Schools participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs.  These programs are federally assisted meal programs developed to provide balanced, low-cost or no-cost meals to students.

We participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).  CEP is a free meal option for school districts who qualify.  Since 2015-2016 school year, Frontier Schools has provided free breakfast, lunch, and after school snacks to all our students.  There is no charge to families or household applications.

American Dining Creations caters Frontier Schools’ meals.  American Dining Creations is a subsidiary of American Food & Vending, which is a national food service company.  Meals served are planned according to federal regulations under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).  These regulations are to ensure all meals are nutritionally balanced.

For the breakfast and lunch menu, please click here.

Non-Discrimination Statement & USDA Complaint Process

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.